- 1 cup fat free raspberry-flavored yogurt
- 3 tablespoons vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons canola oil
- 3 1/4 cups bread flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 2 1/4 teaspoons active dry yeast
- 1 tablespoon water (optional)
Layer yogurt, vanilla extract, canola oil, bread flour, salt, sugar, and yeast into a bread machine in the order recommended by manufacturer's instructions.
Sign up now and get up to
Set the machine to basic cycle for a 2-pound loaf. Add water in 1-teaspoon increments if dough is too dry after first kneading period.
Cool finished bread on a wire rack for 20 minutes before slicing.