- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped broccoli, thawed
- 1 cup fresh green beans, trimmed
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 (15 ounce) can baby corn, drained
- 1 tablespoon Cajun seasoning
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
Bring a large pot of water to a boil; add broccoli and green beans. Simmer until vegetables are just tender, but still crunch, about 5 minutes. Drain.
Sign up now and get up to
Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat; cook and stir mushrooms until they begin to soften, about 1 minute. Add baby corn and continue to cook and stir until heated through, about 1 minute more. Stir broccoli and green beans into mushroom mixture; season with Cajun seasoning and toss with olive oil.