- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 2/3 pound ground turkey
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup finely chopped celery
- 3/4 cup regular rolled oats
- 1/2 cup skim milk
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/2 cup finely chopped green bell pepper
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard powder
- 2/3 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
Sign up now and get up to
Combine ground beef, ground turkey, egg, celery, rolled oats, skim milk, ketchup, onion, green pepper, parsley, dry mustard, salt, minced garlic, and black pepper in a bowl until thoroughly combined; mixture will be moist. Transfer mixture into a 5×9-inch loaf pan.
Bake in the preheated oven until an instant-read meat thermometer inserted into the center of the meatloaf reads at least 160 degrees F (70 degrees C), about 1 1/2 hours. Meatloaf may still look pink inside due to ketchup.