- 3 cups mostaccioli pasta, uncooked
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach
- 4 ounces Philadelphia Cream Cheese, cubed
- 1 cup Breakstone’s or Knudsen 2 Milkfat Low Fat Cottage Cheese
- 2 eggs
- 1 (8 ounce) package Kraft Shredded Low-Moisture Part-Skim Mozzarella Cheese
- 1/4 cup Kraft Grated Parmesan Cheese
Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
Sign up now and get up to
Cook pasta as directed on package, omitting salt. Meanwhile, cook spinach as directed on package; drain well. Place in large bowl. Add cream cheese; stir until melted. Stir in cottage cheese and eggs until well blended.
Drain pasta. Add to spinach mixture with mozzarella; mix lightly. Spoon into 8- or 9-inch square baking dish; top with Parmesan.
Bake 25 min. Or until center is set.