- 6 (8 inch) flour tortillas
- 1 (18 ounce) package cooked chicken breast strips
- 1 (8.8 ounce) pouch Uncle Ben’s Ready Rice Pinto Beans & Rice
- 2 cups prepared pico de gallo
- 1/2 cup shredded Mexican blend cheese
- 1 avocado – peeled, pitted and sliced
- 2 jalapeno peppers, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup avocado ranch dressing, or to taste
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
Sign up now and get up to
Place each tortilla in a non-stick tortilla bowl maker; bake for 12 minutes. Allow to cool and remove from bowl maker.
Prepare chicken strips according to package directions.
Prepare rice according to package directions.
Divide chicken strips, beans and rice, and pico de gallo among the tortilla bowls. Garnish with shredded cheese, avocado slices, and jalapeno slices. Top with avocado ranch dressing.