- 1 pound skinless salmon fillet, cut into 2-inch chunks
- 2 tablespoons I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter! Spread, divided
- 10 ounces thin green beans, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 (5.4 ounce) package Knorr Rice Sides – Herb & Butter
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
Season salmon, if desired, with salt and pepper. Melt 1 tablespoon Spread in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook salmon, turning occasionally, until salmon flakes with a fork, about 5 minutes. Remove and set aside.
Sign up now and get up to
Melt remaining 1 tablespoon Spread in same skillet over medium-high heat and cook green beans and garlic, stirring occasionally, until fragrant, about 2 minutes.
Prepare Knorr(R) Rice Sides(TM) – Herb & Butter in same skillet according to package directions. Stir in parsley, lemon juice and salmon. Serve, if desired, with lemon wedges.