- 6 (7 inch square) wonton wrappers
- 1 (8.8 ounce) pouch Uncle Ben’s Ready Rice Jasmine
- 1 (13.5 ounce) can coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons red curry paste
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 (16 ounce) package cooked chicken breast strips
- 1/2 cup fresh green beans, cut into 1-inch lengths
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
Sign up now and get up to
Place each wonton/egg roll wrapper in a small non-stick tortilla bowl maker. Bake for 8 minutes. Allow to cool and remove from bowl maker.
Prepare rice according to package directions.
Bring coconut milk to a simmer in a large skillet over medium heat. Stir in curry paste and brown sugar until well blended; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low and simmer 5 minutes. Stir in chicken and vegetables. Cook until chicken is warm and vegetables are tender crisp, about 5 minutes.
Evenly spoon jasmine rice into the wonton bowls. Top with red curry mixture and serve.