- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 pound skinless, boneless chicken breast halves, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- Salt to taste
- Ground black pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup barbeque sauce
- 1 (5.5 ounce) package Knorr Rice Sides – Rice Pilaf
- 2 cups water
- 1 tablespoon buttery spread
- 1 cup frozen corn kernels, thawed, or fresh corn kernels
- 1 green onion (green tops only), sliced
Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. When oil is hot, add the onions and red peppers and cook and stir until the onion becomes translucent, about 2 minutes. Season the chicken with salt and pepper and add to the skillet. Saute until it begins to brown, 2 to 4 minutes. Add the Bbq sauce and stir until combined. Transfer mixture to a bowl.
Sign up now and get up to
Add Knorr(R) Rice SidesTM- Rice Pilaf, water and buttery spread to the skillet and bring to a boil. Cover and reduce heat to medium-low and continue cooking for 5 minutes. Stir in corn; cover and cook an additional 2 minutes. Return chicken mixture to the pan; stir to mix thoroughly. Remove from heat and let stand 2 minutes.
Serve topped with chopped green onions.