- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- 1/2 cup pepperoni sausage, diced
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
Sign up now and get up to
In a small mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, sour cream, garlic powder and oregano. Spread this mixture into a 9-inch glass pie pan. Spread pizza sauce evenly over the cream cheese mixture. Arrange the pepperoni pieces, green bell pepper and onion over the sauce.
Bake for 10 minutes.
When the dish is removed from the oven, sprinkle the mozzarella cheese over the dish.
Return the pie pan to the oven and bake until the mozzarella cheese has melted.