- 1 (12 ounce) can corned beef, chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 (1 ounce) envelope dry onion soup mix
- 2 (8 ounce) packages dinner rolls
- 1 (16 ounce) jar dill pickle slices, drained
In a medium bowl, mix together corned beef, sour cream and dry onion soup mix.
Sign up now and get up to
Cut rolls in half horizontally. Spread bottoms with the corned beef mixture. Replace tops.
Microwave 30 to 45 seconds on high heat, until hot and moist. Top with dill pickle slices before serving.