- 3/4 cup butter, divided
- Olive oil
- 1/4 cup diced onion
- 2 tablespoons crushed garlic
- 2 pounds uncooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 cups white wine
- 1 (15 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 3 tablespoons seafood seasoning (such as Old Bay)
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 4 zucchini, cut into spirals using a spiral slicer
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Melt 1/4 cup butter with olive oil in a large pot over medium-high heat. Saute onion and garlic in hot butter mixture until softened, about 5 minutes.
Sign up now and get up to
Stir shrimp, wine, diced tomatoes, and seafood seasoning with the onion mixture; cook until shrimp turns pink, about 5 minutes.
Stir 1/2 cup butter and lemon juice with the shrimp mixture; cook until the butter melts completely, 1 to 2 minutes. Season the mixture with salt and pepper. Add the zucchini and cook until tender, about 5 minutes more. Top with Parmesan cheese.