- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 (8 ounce) package uncooked egg noodles
- 1 (16 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce, or as needed
- 1 (2.25 ounce) can sliced black olives, drained
- 1 (2.5 ounce) can sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1 (8 ounce) package sliced pepperoni, coarsely chopped
- 20 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
Cook the ground beef in a skillet over medium heat until no longer pink, breaking the meat apart into crumbles as it cooks, about 10 minutes.
Sign up now and get up to
Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a rolling boil. Cook the egg noodles in the boiling water until cooked through yet slightly firm, about 5 minutes; drain.
Mix the noodles with the spaghetti sauce, black olives, mushrooms, pepperoni, and half the mozzarella cheese in a large mixing bowl; spoon the mixture into a 9×13-inch baking dish and top with remaining half of the mozzarella cheese. Cover the dish with foil.
Bake in the preheated oven until the casserole is bubbling, 30 to 45 minutes.