- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 ounce) can diced tomatoes with green chile peppers
- 1 (14.5 ounce) package nacho-flavor tortilla chips
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- 1/2 cup shredded processed cheese
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
Sign up now and get up to
In a large bowl, combine the soups, tomatoes and green chile peppers and milk. Mix well until smooth. Layer a 9×13 inch baking dish with the tortilla chips, then the chicken, and then pour the soup mixture over.
Bake at 375 degrees F (190 degrees C) for 20 minutes. Remove from oven, top with the cheese and bake for 10 more minutes, or until cheese is bubbly.