- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped cooked ham
- 2 1/2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen cut green beans, thawed and drained
- 1 tablespoon honey mustard
- Kosher salt to taste
Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the onion and ham; cook and stir until brown bits start to show up on the bottom of your pan, 5 to 10 minutes.
Sign up now and get up to
Mix the red wine vinegar into the pan, scraping up the browned bits from the bottom. The vinegar will evaporate quickly – don't panic. Mix in the mustard, and reduce the heat to medium-low. Add the green beans and stir to coat. Cook just until tender but still crisp, about 5 minutes. Season with kosher salt and serve.