- 3 (15.5 ounce) cans French cut green beans, drained
- 2 (14 ounce) cans artichoke hearts, drained
- 2 cups Italian seasoned bread crumbs
- 8 ounces grated Parmesan cheese
- 8 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup olive oil
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
Sign up now and get up to
Pour the green beans, artichoke hearts, bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, and mozzarella cheese into a 9×13 inch baking dish. Season with garlic powder, salt and pepper. Stir to blend everything thoroughly. Drizzle olive oil over the top, then cover the dish with aluminum foil.
Bake for 30 minutes in the preheated oven, then remove the aluminum foil, and bake for another 15 minutes to brown the top slightly.