- 2 teaspoons oil
- 1/2 teaspoon black mustard seeds
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon slivered fresh ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1/2 teaspoon chile powder (optional)
- Salt to taste
- 2 cups cauliflower florets
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice (optional)
Heat oil in a small skillet over medium-high heat; add mustard seeds and cover skillet. Cook until seeds stop popping, 2 to 3 minutes. Add onion to the skillet; cook and stir over low heat until translucent, about 10 minutes.
Sign up now and get up to
Mix garlic, ginger, turmeric, chile powder, and salt into onion mixture; cook and stir for 30 seconds. Add cauliflower; cook and stir for 1 minute. Transfer cauliflower to a microwave-safe bowl and cover bowl.
Cook cauliflower in microwave until tender, about 3 minutes. Drizzle lemon juice over cauliflower.