- 1 (1 ounce) package dry onion soup mix
- 1/2 cup white wine vinegar
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 2/3 cup cider vinegar
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 7 small zucchini, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
Slowly whisk onion soup mix and white wine vinegar together in a bowl. Whisk in sugar, cider vinegar, oil, salt, and black pepper until well incorporated. Add zucchini, celery, and green bell pepper; toss to coat.
Sign up now and get up to
Cover bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate, stirring occasionally, for 4 to 6 hours. Drain off excess liquid before serving.