- 1/4 cup seasoned rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon white sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1/4 teaspoon grated peeled ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup sliced carrot
- 2 tablespoons sliced green onion
- 2 tablespoons minced red bell pepper
- 1/2 cucumber – halved lengthwise, seeded, and sliced
Whisk rice vinegar, sugar, vegetable oil, ginger, and salt together in a bowl until sugar and salt are dissolved into a smooth dressing.
Sign up now and get up to
Toss carrot, green onion, bell pepper, and cucumber in the dressing to evenly coat.
Cover bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate until chilled, about 30 minutes.