- 1 pound frozen Southern-style hash brown potatoes
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of potato soup
- 1 (16 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 (16 ounce) package shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup crushed potato chips
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
Sign up now and get up to
In a large baking dish, mix together potatoes, soup and sour cream. Mix in cheese and butter. Salt and pepper to taste, if desired. Top the mixture with potato chips.
Bake 60 minutes in the preheated oven, or until the mixture is bubbly and lightly brown.
Remove from oven and let stand 15 minutes before serving.