- 2 cups cooked, cubed chicken breast meat
- 1 pound fresh broccoli, cooked and chopped
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 tablespoons curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (6 ounce) can French-fried onions
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
Sign up now and get up to
Spread chicken in the bottom of a 9×13 inch baking dish. Top with broccoli. In a medium bowl, combine the mayonnaise, curry powder, cayenne pepper, garlic salt, salt and pepper and mix well. Add 1 cup of Cheddar cheese, cream of chicken soup and cream of mushroom soup and mix again, then pour mixture over chicken and broccoli. Sprinkle with remaining 1 1/2 cups of cheese and top with onions.
Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 30 minutes.