- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 12 (6 inch) corn tortillas
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 onion, chopped
- 4 ounces chopped green chile peppers
- 1 (15 ounce) can chili with beans
- 8 ounces shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
Place chicken in greased 9 x 13 inch baking dish. Cut tortillas into small strips, and lay them over the chicken.
Sign up now and get up to
Mix together the soups, broth, onion, green chilies, and chili with beans. Pour mixture over chicken and tortilla strips. Top with shredded cheese. Cover.
Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 15 minutes. Uncover, and bake 30 minutes more.