- 2 1/2 cups diagonally sliced asparagus
- 2 cups rinsed, dried and torn endive leaves
- 2 large oranges, sliced into rounds
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup raspberry vinegar
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- salt and pepper to taste
To a large pot of boiling water, add the asparagus. Blanch for 1 minute; drain, and plunge asparagus into a bowl of cold water. Drain again and dry.
Sign up now and get up to
In a large bowl, combine the asparagus, endive, oranges, and red onion.
Whisk together the raspberry vinegar, canola oil, orange juice, sugar and salt and pepper. Add dressing to the asparagus endive mixture; toss well and serve.