- 1 cup Italian-seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup prepared ranch dressing
- 1 pound skinless, boneless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1/4 cup ranch dressing
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Grease an 11×7-inch baking dish.
Sign up now and get up to
Combine bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, salt, black pepper, and garlic powder in a shallow bowl. Beat egg and 1/4 cup ranch dressing in another shallow bowl; toss chicken in egg mixture until coated. Press chicken into bread crumb mixture and transfer to prepared baking dish.
Bake in preheated oven until chicken is no long pink in the center and juices run clear, 12 to 15 minutes. Serve with remaining 1/4 cup dressing as dipping sauce.