- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 6 ounces Italian salad dressing
- 2/3 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons malt vinegar (optional)
- 1 (8 ounce) package angel hair pasta
Whisk sea salt, black pepper, cumin, paprika, Italian seasoning, and garlic powder together in a bowl. Season chicken breasts with seasoning mixture and place chicken in the slow cooker.
Sign up now and get up to
Stir cream of mushroom soup, Italian dressing, sour cream, Parmesan cheese, flour, and vinegar together in a bowl; pour over chicken.
Cook on Low for 6 hours.
Shred chicken in the slow cooker using 2 forks.
Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook angel hair in the boiling water, stirring occasionally until cooked through but firm to the bite, 4 to 5 minutes. Drain.
Serve chicken over angel hair pasta.