- 1 (15 ounce) can garbanzo beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup diced tomatoes
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh mint
- 2 ounces sliced black olives
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 6 (6 inch) corn tortillas
- 3 cups mixed greens
- 1 large avocado, sliced
- 1/2 cup crumbled queso fresco
Stir garbanzo beans, tomatoes, mint, olives, balsamic vinegar, and sea salt together in a bowl.
Sign up now and get up to
Heat a skillet over medium heat. Cook tortillas, one at a time, in hot skillet until warmed through and pliable, 1 to 2 minutes.
Spoon garbanzo bean mixture into warm tortillas. Top with greens, avocado slices, and queso fresco.