- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons Cajun seasoning, or to taste
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1 tablespoon cayenne pepper
- 1 dash hot pepper sauce (such as Tabasco) (optional)
- 1 (32 ounce) container plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 large cucumber – peeled, seeded, and minced
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese (optional)
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium heat; cook and stir garlic until fragrant, about 1 minute. Add Cajun seasoning; cook and stir until garlic is evenly coated, about 1 minute. Mix butter into garlic mixture and cook until bubbling; reduce heat and add sugar, cayenne pepper, and hot sauce. Mix well and remove skillet from heat to cool, about 10 minutes.
Sign up now and get up to
Mix yogurt, cucumber, Parmesan cheese, salt, and lime juice together in a bowl; add garlic mixture and stir until fully blended.