- 4 beef or turkey hot dogs, sliced into 1-inch pieces
- 1 (16 ounce) can baked beans (such as Bush’s Original)
- 2 (8.8 ounce) packages Uncle Ben’s Ready Rice – Whole Grain Brown
- 1 cup frozen green petite peas, thawed
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese, plus more for topping if desired
Heat a non-stick skillet over medium heat. Cook and stir hot dog pieces until lightly browned, about 4 minutes. Stir in baked beans and bring to a low simmer; cook about 10 minutes.
Sign up now and get up to
Place peas in small saucepan over medium heat; cook until heated through.
Cook rice according to package directions. Stir in peas and Cheddar cheese.
Spoon rice mixture into four serving bowls. Spoon hot dogs and beans mixture over the rice. Top with additional shredded Cheddar cheese, if desired.