- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen unsweetened raspberries, thawed
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen unsweetened sliced peaches
- 1 1/3 cups white sugar, divided
- 6 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 prepared double pie crust
Preheat an oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C).
Mix raspberries, peaches, 1 cup sugar, and flour in a large bowl.
Sign up now and get up to
Press one pie crust into a pie dish; pour fruit mixture into pie crust. Sprinkle remaining 1/3 cup sugar over fruit.
Cut designs in the second pie crust using a cookie cutter and arrange pie crust over fruit. Pinch the edges of the bottom and top crusts together to seal.
Bake in the preheated oven for 10 minutes. Reduce oven temperature to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C) and continue baking until crust is golden brown and fruit filling is bubbly, about 35 minutes more.