- 1 pound bacon
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 4 green onions, diced, tops reserved
- 3 cups shredded red cabbage, or to taste
- 4 pitted green olives
- 20 black olives
- 2 slices red bell pepper
- 20 very small pieces red bell pepper
- 2 pepperoncini
Cook and turn bacon in batches in a large skillet over medium-high heat until crisp, about 10 minutes. Drain, cool, and chop bacon into small pieces.
Sign up now and get up to
Stir cream cheese, Cheddar cheese, mayonnaise, Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder, onion powder, diced green onion, and bacon pieces together in a bowl until well combined. Form cheese mixture into two balls, wrap each with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 3 hours, or up to 3 days.
Remove cheese balls from refrigerator 1 hour prior to decorating. Decorate cheese balls using red cabbage for hair, green olives for eyes, pepperoncini for nose, red pepper for mouth, black olives for toes, red pepper for toe nails, and reserved green onion tops for ears.