- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 5 red potatoes, scrubbed and cut into wedges
- 2 (.75 ounce) packets brown gravy mix
- 2 cups low-sodium chicken broth
- 2 cups cheese curds
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
Combine extra-virgin olive oil, salt, black pepper, garlic powder, and parsley in a large zip lock bag; add cut red potatoes and shake until potatoes are covered.
Sign up now and get up to
Line a cookie sheet with foil; lightly cover with oil. Arrange potatoes on cookie sheet. Bake potatoes, flipping every 20 minutes, until golden brown, about 45 minutes to 1 hour. Transfer fries to a large bowl.
Whisk brown gravy mix with chicken broth in a saucepan, place over medium heat, and bring to a boil, whisking often. Reduce heat to low; simmer for 1 minute, continuing to whisk. Let stand off the heat for 1 minute for gravy to thicken.
Layer cheese curds over fries and top with prepared gravy.