- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen cooked shrimp, thawed and tails removed
- 1 (14 ounce) can cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup diced red onion
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 6 cups salad greens
Toss the shrimp, cannellini beans, cherry tomatoes, and diced red onion together in a bowl.
Sign up now and get up to
Whisk the olive oil, red wine vinegar, Italian seasoning, and garlic salt together in a small bowl until well blended; drizzle over the shrimp mixture and toss to coat. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and chill in refrigerator 4 hours to overnight.
Put the salad greens in a salad bowl, and top with the chilled shrimp mixture to serve.