- 1 (13.8 ounce) package refrigerated pizza crust
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh basil
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Romano cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (205 degrees C). Lightly grease a 10×15-inch baking sheet.
Sign up now and get up to
Press dough on to prepared baking sheet. Combine butter, garlic, and basil in a small bowl; drizzle over dough. Sprinkle with Cheddar cheese, Romano cheese, and Parmesan cheese.
Bake in preheated oven until crisp, 10 to 12 minutes. Cut into squares and serve warm.