- 1 (10.75 ounce) package frozen prepared pound cake, thawed and cut into 9 slices
- 3/4 cup strong brewed coffee
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup chocolate syrup
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 2 (1.4 ounce) bars chocolate covered English toffee, chopped
Arrange cake slices on bottom of a rectangular 11×7 inch baking dish, cutting cake slices if necessary to fit the bottom of the dish. Drizzle coffee over cake.
Sign up now and get up to
Beat sugar, chocolate syrup, and cream cheese in a large bowl with an electric mixer on medium speed until smooth. Add whipping cream; beat on medium speed until light and fluffy. Spread over cake. Sprinkle with chocolate-covered toffee candy.
Spread frosting over cake. Sprinkle with toffee candy. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour, but no longer than 24 hours to set dessert and blend flavors.