- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 4 (4 ounce) boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can Hunt’s Diced Tomatoes, drained, liquid reserved
- 1/2 cup Kraft Shredded Low-Moisture Part-Skim Mozzarella Cheese
- 1/4 cup Kraft Grated Parmesan Cheese, divided
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 1/2 cup croutons, coarsely crushed
Heat oil in large skillet on medium heat. Add chicken; cook 3 to 4 min. On each side or until done (165 degrees F). Meanwhile, combine tomatoes, mozzarella, 2 Tbsp. Parmesan and basil.
Sign up now and get up to
Add reserved tomato liquid to skillet. Top chicken with tomato mixture; simmer on low heat 5 min. Or until mozzarella is melted and tomato mixture is heated through.
Transfer chicken to serving plate; top with crushed croutons and remaining Parmesan.