- 3 pounds pork spareribs, cut into serving size pieces
- 1 cup pure maple syrup
- 3 tablespoons frozen orange juice concentrate
- 3 tablespoons ketchup
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 green onions, minced
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Place ribs meat side up on a rack in a 9×13 inch roasting pan. Cover pan tightly with foil. Bake for 1 1/4 hours.
Sign up now and get up to
In a saucepan over medium heat, combine maple syrup, orange juice concentrate, ketchup, soy sauce, mustard and Worcestershire sauce. Stir in curry powder, garlic and green onions. Simmer for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Remove ribs from roasting pan, remove rack, and drain excess fat and drippings. Return ribs to pan, cover with sauce, and bake uncovered for 35 minutes, basting occasionally. Sprinkle with sesame seeds just before serving.