- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 2 cups milk
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 pound kielbasa sausage, sliced thin
- 4 large russet potatoes, peeled and cubed
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
Sign up now and get up to
In a large mixing bowl, mix together soup, milk, garlic, salt, and pepper. Stir in potatoes and kielbasa. Spoon into a 7×11 inch casserole dish.
Place casserole on a baking sheet, and bake in the preheated oven for 90 minutes, or until potatoes are tender.