- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons prepared mustard
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon celery seed
- 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1/4 cup ketchup
In a large skillet over medium high heat, saute the ground beef and onion for 5 to 10 minutes, or until meat is well browned. Crumble meat to a fine texture with a fork, if necessary; drain excess fat.
Sign up now and get up to
Stir in the mustard, vinegar, sugar, water, Worcestershire sauce, celery seed, hot pepper sauce and ketchup. Mix well reduce heat to low and simmer, uncovered, for 35 to 40 minutes.