- 1 tablespoon chocolate syrup
- 1 (28 ounce) can crushed tomatoes
- 2 cups condensed French onion soup
- 1 (15 ounce) can kidney beans
- 2 (14 ounce) cans beef broth
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 2 tablespoons molasses
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 (5.5 ounce) can tomato-vegetable juice cocktail
- 6 fluid ounces cola-flavored carbonated beverage
Combine chocolate syrup, tomatoes, French onion soup, kidney beans, beef broth, chili powder, molasses and raisins in a large stock pot and simmer.
Sign up now and get up to
Meanwhile brown the ground beef, in a medium saute pan, over medium-high heat. Once browned, drain grease and add salt and pepper.
Add browned beef, tomato juice and cola flavored carbonated beverage to soup mixture and simmer for an hour.