- 1 (8 ounce) package Neufchatel cheese, softened
- 1 cup finely chopped pistachio nuts
- 1/4 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 teaspoons meatless bacon and onion seasoning (such as Tastefully Simple Bacon Bacon)
- 8 jalapeno chile peppers, halved and seeded
- 16 slices packaged precooked bacon
- 16 toothpicks
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Grease a baking sheet.
Sign up now and get up to
Combine Neufchatel cheese, pistachio nuts, Cheddar cheese, and bacon seasoning in a bowl. Spoon cheese mixture into each jalapeno pepper half. Wrap each stuffed pepper with a bacon slice, securing with a toothpick. Arrange peppers on the prepared baking sheet.
Bake in the preheated oven until bacon is crisp, about 30 minutes. Cool peppers for a few minutes before serving.