- 1 (16 ounce) can green beans, drained
- 1 (14 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 2 (10.75 ounce) cans cream of celery soup, undiluted
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cups coarsely crushed buttery round crackers
- 1 pinch garlic powder, or to taste
- 2 tablespoons margarine, melted
Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
Sign up now and get up to
Combine the green beans and corn in the bottom of a 9-inch square baking dish. Pour soup over the vegetables and top with chopped onion. In a small bowl, stir together the crackers, garlic powder, and margarine until cracker crumbs are coated. Spread over the top of the casserole.
Bake for 1 hour in the preheated oven, or until the sauce is thick and the top is browned.