- 6 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Cooking spray
- 3 slices bread, torn in pieces
- 1 (12 ounce) package cooked breakfast sausage
- 1/2 cup Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
Whisk eggs, milk, salt, and black pepper together in a bowl.
Sign up now and get up to
Spray a 2-quart baking dish with cooking spray. Spread bread pieces out in an even layer on the bottom of the prepared dish; top with sausage, Monterey Jack cheese, egg mixture, and Cheddar cheese, respectively. Cover the baking dish with plastic wrap and refrigerate, 8 hours to overnight.
Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Remove casserole from refrigerator and let sit at room temperature for 15 minutes.
Bake casserole in the preheated oven until bubbling and hot throughout, about 45 minutes.