- 1 pound cubed beef stew meat
- 2 cups water
- 1 (.75 ounce) packet dry brown gravy mix
- 1 (1.5 ounce) package dry beef stew seasoning mix
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can stewed tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 (16 ounce) package baby carrots, or to taste
- 3 potatoes, cut into chunks
- 1 stalk celery, cut into chunks, or to taste
- 1/4 onion, chopped
Put beef in a slow cooker.
Sign up now and get up to
Whisk water, gravy mix, and stew seasoning mix together in a bowl until no dry mix remains; add Worcestershire sauce and pour over the beef. Add tomatoes, carrots, potatoes, celery, and onion.
Cook on High for 6 hours.