- 2 cups creamy salad dressing, e. G. Miracle Whip
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/2 tablespoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried oregano
Measure salad dressing into a medium bowl. Gradually stir in the milk. Season with red pepper flakes, cumin, salt, garlic powder, and oregano, and mix well. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours to allow the flavors to blend. If you taste it right away, all you will taste is salad dressing.