- 1 pound ground beef, broken into small chunks
- 1 (28 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 2 cups pearl barley
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 (15 ounce) can diced tomatoes with basil, garlic, and oregano
- 2 teaspoons salt, or more to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper, or more to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Water as needed
Combine ground beef, spaghetti sauce, pearl barley, mixed vegetables, diced tomatoes, salt, pepper, and garlic powder in the crock of a slow cooker; add enough water so the ingredients are submerged in liquid.
Sign up now and get up to
Cook on High for 5 hours. Adjust seasonings and thin with water as desired.