- 1 cup light corn syrup
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup white sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups coarsely chopped pecans
- 3/4 cup sweetened flaked coconut
- 3/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 (9 inch) deep dish prepared pie crust
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
Sign up now and get up to
Whisk the corn syrup, eggs, sugar, butter, and vanilla together in a mixing bowl until light-colored and well blended. Stir in the pecans and coconut. Sprinkle the chocolate chips over the bottom of the prepared pie crust. Pour the corn syrup mixture over the chocolate chips.
Bake in preheated oven until top is set, 55 to 60 minutes. Cool completely on a rack before serving, about 2 hours.