- 2 pounds elbow macaroni
- 10 ounces shredded Swiss cheese
- 10 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese
- 10 ounces shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup milk
- salt to taste
- 1/8 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 pinch garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon dried parsley
- 3 tablespoons margarine
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9×13 inch baking dish.
Sign up now and get up to
Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
In a large bowl, combine macaroni, Swiss, mozzarella and Cheddar and stir until cheeses melt. Stir in milk. Season to taste with salt, onion powder, garlic powder, and parsley. Spoon into prepared dish, and dot with margarine.
Bake in preheated oven 50 to 60 minutes, or until top is crunchy.