- 24 frozen potato rounds, thawed and mashed slightly
- 1 large tomato, diced
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 2 cups shredded Colby-Jack cheese
- 1/2 cup picante sauce
- 1/2 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- 12 (8 inch) flour tortillas
Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Coat a 9×13 inch baking dish with cooking spray.
Sign up now and get up to
In a large bowl, mix together the potato rounds, tomato, cilantro, black beans, sour cream, shredded cheese, picante sauce, chili powder and cayenne pepper. Spoon about 1/3 cup of the mixture into each tortilla, and roll up. Place filled tortillas seam side down in the prepared baking dish. Spray the tops of the tortilla rolls with cooking spray. Cover the dish with aluminum foil.
Bake for 15 minutes in the preheated oven, remove foil, and continue baking for another 15 minutes, or until golden. Let stand for 5 minutes to set before serving.