- 1 (12 ounce) package turkey bacon
- 5 pounds russet potatoes, peeled and diced
- 1 (32 ounce) carton Swanson Unsalted Chicken Stock
- 1/4 cup low-fat sour cream
- 1/4 cup low-sodium dry ranch dressing mix
- 3/4 cup shredded nonfat Cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives
Cook turkey bacon in a skillet over medium heat to desired crispness; crumble.
Sign up now and get up to
In a large stock pot, combine potatoes and Swanson(R) Unsalted Chicken Broth. Boil potatoes and broth for about until potatoes are soft, stirring occasionally, 15 to 20 minutes. Remove from heat. Do not discard broth. Add sour cream and ranch seasoning mix. Beat potatoes with a mixer or a mashing utensil until potatoes are mashed to desired consistency and ingredients are well combined, 2 or 3 minutes.
Stir in bacon, Cheddar cheese, and chives.