- 4 pounds bone-in chicken thighs or chicken drumsticks
- 2 small onions, cut into wedges
- 2 large red peppers, cut into 2-inch-long strips
- 2 pounds medium red potatoes, cut in quarters
- 2 pounds sweet or hot Italian pork sausages, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning, crushed
- 1 cup Swanson Chicken Broth
Place the chicken into a roasting pan. Add the onions, peppers, potatoes and sausage. Sprinkle with the Italian seasoning. Pour the broth over all.
Sign up now and get up to
Roast at 375 degrees F for 1 hour or until the chicken and sausage are cooked through, turning the chicken over once halfway through the roasting time and basting occasionally with the pan juices.