- 2 pounds pork steak, cut into strips
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 1 (4.5 ounce) can mushrooms, drained
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons distilled white vinegar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
In a large heavy skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Brown pork in oil. Drain off excess fat.
Sign up now and get up to
Place pork, onion, mushrooms, tomato sauce, brown sugar, vinegar, salt and Worcestershire sauce in a slow cooker. Cook on High for 4 hours, or on Low for 6 to 8 hours.